- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Dirt bikes
- Off-road vehicles (ORVs, UTVs or Mule type vehicles)
It is illegal for any person to use an OHV to:
- Damage or destroy signs, windmills or other property.
- Operate any OHV in a way that damages the environment, plants, animals or creates excessive noise.
- Harass, pursue or hunt wildlife or domestic animals.Operate any OHV where prohibited or on private land without permission.
- Operate an OHV on paved roads or highways.Negatively affect livestock and or agricultural practices.
- No one, regardless of age, may drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
For more information visit: http://www.B4uRide.com