The Red River Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the Red River community. Promoting economic development, raising the per capita income and providing strong financial resources to create a better life for the community as a whole.
- Create a greater knowledge of Red River, New Mexico, associated with what our community has to offer.
- To share the passion with our guests, that we as Chamber Members feel about our community.
- Aggressively tell our story through the avenues available to us.
RULES THAT DRIVE OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
- Support Member Business
- Promote Tourism
- Create & Promote Events
- Continually Maintain and Improve our Products
- Always deliver more than promised
- With more than 173 members we are committed to building a strong local economy, strengthening, enhancing, and protecting businesses since 1939.
- The Chamber additionally has relationships with a number of affiliated organizations such as: TANM (Tourism Association of New Mexico), Economic Development Committee, NM Chamber Executives, and the
- Enchanted Circle Marketing Coop. These organizations are committed to strengthening the region and the state’s prosperity and livability.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a member in the Red River Chamber of Commerce, please click the button below.